Type something and hit enter

ads here
By On
advertise here
Watch Video & Download Video

During the live nomination show on Sunday, Ebuka the host had urged the viewers to stay tuned, promising that there would be lots of surprises this week. He said an  undisclosed celebrity would be visiting the House during the week.

The BBNaija housemates were thrilled on Thursday when Biggie surprised them with a visit to the house by Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington. The actress is the third celebrity to visit the housemates of ‘Double Wahala edition’

Adesua engaged in a question and answer game with the housemates.

During the game, the housemates disclosed what they like and what they cannot do without in their daily lives.

This is how housemates reacted:

Tobi : I cannot do without Money, I hate fake people

Khloe: I love talking, I hate pretence.

Miracle: I love good music, hate pretence.

Bambam:I love music and film making, I hate dishonesty.

Rico:I hate people that bully others.

Nina: I love my phone, cannot do without it.

Teddy A: I don’t like lazy people, I like anything musical.

Cee-c: I cannot do without lashes, my originality makes me tick

Lolu: I don’t like people without good sense of humour, I love to work.

Alex: I don’t like dirt, I like everything fun


See all that happened in the house. Watch Adesua's Visit To The House

Click to comment